Call to Order (954) 999-2085
Seviche-Style Shrimp and Avocado Tacos
As a proponent for a healthy lifestyle, it is ThinPill’s responsibility to promote and share recipes that fall suit to our goals. Seviche-Style Shrimp and Avocado Tacos are simple, fast, and healthy assist in your decision to live a healthy lifestyle. Listed below are the ingredients, preparation guidelines, and nutritional information for your viewing.
Look for cooked, peeled shrimp at the seafood counter; or quickly thaw frozen cooked, peeled shrimp in a colander under cold running water. Marinate shrimp in a nonreactive bowl, such as one that is glass or ceramic; an aluminum or copper bowl will react with the citrus juice to give the shrimp a metallic taste.
- 3 limes
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1 cup diced peeled avocado (about 1 avocado)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound cooked peeled medium shrimp
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Finely grate rind from limes to measure 1 tablespoon; juice limes to measure 1/4 cup. Place rind and juice in a large bowl. Add tomato and remaining ingredients except tortillas; toss well to combine. Cover and chill for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture down center of each tortilla; fold in half. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 261
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 19.5g
- Carbohydrate: 30.3g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 498mg
- Calcium: 114mg
Remember to partner ThinPill with healthy eating and sufficient physical activity to boost your efforts in achieving a healthy lifestyle.
Recipe, picture, and information provided by myrecipes.com